X-ON MINING'S Refund Rules
Pay attention! All goods are non-refundable once paid for and orders cannot be canceled. (Except for out-of-stock and damage and defects specified in the warranty)
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for the delivery of your product.
Depending on where you live, the time it takes for the product you buy to reach you may vary.
Refund rules. If you need a refund, please contact us and provide pictures and videos of the damaged parts specified in the product warranty. We will refund you after verification.
All mining machine products are sold as is, we do not guarantee the computing power of the mining machine. Generally speaking, the computing power of whatsminer will exceed the computing power index marked by the original factory. Please note that there is a ±5% difference between other brands of mining machines.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty does not apply to:
- wear and tear of the machine under normal use;
- Damage caused by a mine accident, improper operation, misoperation, improper handling, or improper installation;
- Damage or loss of products caused by electrical and environmental impacts of mining machines due to inappropriate physical or electrical pressures, including but not limited to a damp, corrosive environment, high-pressure environment, extreme temperature, transport collision, or abnormal working conditions;
- Product damage or loss caused by natural disasters (including but not limited to typhoons, floods, fires, earthquakes, etc.);
- Damage caused by the operator’s wrong operation or failure to comply with the instructions in the attached documents;
- Changes made by people other than the Company, relevant partners, or authorized service providers that cause problems with mining machines;
- Fake and inferior products;
- Data damage or loss due to software version or operating system mismatch;
- Data damage or loss due to use actions not recommended or allowed in the product documentation;
- Product failure caused by the use of products not provided by our company.
This warranty does not cover your country-specific legal rights. You may also have other rights granted under the laws of each country. Some jurisdictions may have additional laws, so some of the above restrictions may not apply to you.
During the warranty period, we will be responsible for repair and maintenance or replace the defective product with the same or similar product version in accordance with our determined policy.
Freight costs incurred in connection with the transportation of products, parts, and parts shall be borne by the Product owner. If products, parts, or components are returned without insurance, you bear all risks of loss or damage during shipping.
Warranties for all miners
- The warranty on the new machine is three or six months
- Used machines have no warranty period, warranties are not supported, and no warranty policy
- Antminer S19 series machines have a warranty period of 1 year
1 – Shipping costs and all other costs (if any) associated with the return shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
2 – The repair period shall depend on the type of problem encountered.
The above warranties are non-transferable and can only be enforced by the original Buyer. Any machine that is not new or purchased from us is excluded from this guarantee.
Our responsibility is limited to the product itself. We are not responsible for any loss or cost, loss of profits due to third parties or customers, or any other indirect costs or losses.